Sales Director / Acton, MA
· Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business, advanced degree preferred.
· Technical knowledge of mass spectrometry, ion mobility spectrometry and/or chromatography is required.
· Extensive analytical instrument sales experience
· 5+ years sales experience in related field strongly preferred
· Other Skills:
- Exhibit clear verbal and written communication
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Proficiency in consultative selling
The Sales Director will lead the sales efforts for Excellims' unique IMS-MS and standalone IMS products. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
· Selling products and services by telephone and travel to customer sites to achieve sales
· Generating sales forecasts
· Developing a business plan to achieve sales goals and objectives
· Maintaining effective customer relations
· Driving market penetration and profitability
· Collaborating with internal and external team members to develop account specific strategies and customer solutions
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.